Tuesday, October 14, 2008

In the name of Vendor Consolidation

I had to rephrase the post as I was pointed out that somehow some really intelligent people out there that had time to pick the clues in the post to figure out about whom I am really talking about (but surprisingly incapable of getting the message). Even if there were any clues, I know they were decipherable by only those who could relate with it. So I fail to understand how any secret was revealed? In fact those who fear of secrets should fear about the knowledge that I have gained while working for them - the knowledge about the product, the program, the future direction and plans for the program, the technology used especially for testing. It's possible that I can try to utilize the same when in other assignments even if I may not explicitly say that it is from such and such previous experience :-).

No comments: